Friday, September 19, 2014

Downtown Portland Photography (Project 1)






The subject I chose was, buildings. I took these four photos at Director's Park in downtown Portland.  I went and found different kinds of interesting buildings that had a unique/different look to them. I decided to add brightness and take away brightness for some of them. I wanted some to look somewhat vintage/black and white and the others I wanted to make the colors pop just to add a different taste to it.








The second subject I chose was, designs that I found on walls in Portland. I wanted to take pictures of different angles and make the design really stand out. I decided to use HDR with a lower brightness in some of the pictures and then I added a somewhat dramatic effect to the rest.








No comments:

Post a Comment