Friday, April 24, 2015

Blog PreWork


Fine Art Portraits


By, Irving Penn




By, Paula O'Hara

I really liked the tone these two images had behind it. The black and white somewhat brings out the contrast and their features which I love. It captures the main aspect. It also brings out their characteristics to life. Overall, I loved the lighting that both of these portraits contain and the way they are both taken/portrayed.


Magazine covers

By, Alberto Leyva


By, Victor Lacerrieu

I loved these two magazine covers because they both capture very different styles. One tends to be more artsy and filled with vibrant colors to capture the essence of her face and the second one is more simplistic yet brings it to life with just subtle colors which I personally find very interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment